Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hair and Fashion. . . x



As I mentioned in one of my first posts I work as a hair stylist for one of the biggest Companies worldwide - Toni & Guy. This job gives me lots of opportunities within the fashion industry, for example working backstage at London fashion week combining my passion for hair and fashion at the same time. . .



Last night however I was at the Westminster Plaza in London to support my salon take part in the L'Oreal Colour Trophy regional finals, one of the biggest competitions in the hairdressing industry. A competition that combines hair, fashion and pure talent. Salons around the country create a fashion forward look on a model, styling hair cut & colour, clothes and make-up and the best look wins. The winner gets the opportunity to style a shoot for 'Vogue' magazine amongst a lot of other things. . . Here are a few highlights of the night. . . x





Unfortunately my salon Toni & Guy Essensuals Guildford didn't get through to the grand finals despite an AMAZING effort put in by my work colleagues Becky and Seth, but the evening was very motivational and inspirational to me anyway.
A big congratulations to Toni & Guy Camberley who indeed did make it through to the grand final! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment