Thursday 22 March 2012

To Brighton and Beyond. . . x

As I mentioned in a previous post, I LOVE Brighton! Luckily so does my lovely boyfriend which means we spend a fair bit of time there at weekends. . .
I've had a bit of a love affair with this place for a long time, soo many amazing vintage shops, quirky cafes and funky bars. Even without these, I would still visit the place purely to stroll along the pier and people watch all day - such an eclectic collection of styles with each corner turned.
There is just something about being by the sea that relaxes me, I could quite easily uproot and move down there. Although my ultimate dream would have to be the east coast of Australia, but that's a whole different story. . .
Here's a few snaps from our last visit, starting with my outfit choice for the day, sad I know but I easily feel self-conscious and the simple task of getting ready in the morning can sometimes take a while!


Denim shorts - Vintage Camden £12
Tights (laddered for effect ;)) - Henry Holland £12
Crop top - Topshop - £12
Boots - gift from a friend
Denim shirt - Primark £5
Belt - Charity shop £2
Vintage Chanel bag - $20 from a market in Bondi, Australia
Necklace - made by me! 
Silver cuff - H&M, set of 2 £6.99












  





 


Have any of you lovely people been anywhere exciting lately or have any favourite places? x

3 comments:

  1. nice blog..what about following each other?
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/
    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank-you lovely! You have a nice blog too and following! :)
      Sara x

      Delete
  2. Love your look, your top is amazing! :)
    Loved all your pictures too, so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete