Friday 20 April 2012

Add a touch of Vintage Vuitton to your home. . . x

Whilst browsing the internet for a little inspiration for decorating at home, I came across these images and instantly fell in love!
A girl can never have enough clothes, bags or shoes and as I have always thought like this, over the years my collection of the above has grown tremendously. . . The only down side to this is 'storage'.
As a lover of everything vintage instead of forking out £££'s at my local Argos, I spent a little less money on a collection of vintage suitcases and have also been lucky enough to inherit a couple of beautiful antique trunks and I think a little more personality.

'Storage' problem solved! 

I love how these people have used their Loius Vuitton trunks in their homes. . .








And here are a few snaps around my house, one day they will be Louis Vuitton. . . 


The above trunk is by far my favourite as it was passed down to me recently from my grandparents and will have a huge place in my heart as they always will. . . 






An old toy chest can store a lot of shoes ;)

Do any of you guys collect vintage or antiques for storage? x









No comments:

Post a Comment